XX OTEL SAN VE TİC LTD. ŞTİ
INFORMATION TEXT ON PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES
XX OTEL SAN VE TİC LTD. As ŞTİ, we attach importance to ensuring the security of your personal data as a data controller. Your personal data is processed, preserved and protected by YSM in accordance with the basic principles and personal data processing conditions in the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVKK"). For this purpose, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data, as a company that takes every precaution to protect data and shows maximum sensitivity.
- Processing of Personal Data and its Purposes
Your personal data are processed only if you have explicit consent or if there is one of the following legal compliance conditions. These;
- Clearly stipulated in laws,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract.,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation,
- It is made public by the person concerned,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- In cases where data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed..
In this direction, the Company requires the execution of human resources processes in terms of employee and trainee candidates and the obligation to process data for the legitimate interests of the Company in order to control entries and exits to the Company building and to ensure building security, the Labor Law No. 4857, the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Personal data are processed in order to fulfill the actions arising from the Social Insurance and Health Insurance Law and other legislation..
The data processed in this context include name and surname information, TR identity number, phone number, parents name, date of birth, place of birth, name and surname of dependents, signature, e-mail address, residence address, profession, photograph. , camera records, SGK registration number and work experience.
By the company; As it is explicitly stipulated in the laws, only during the recruitment phase, health data and criminal records belonging to its employees and employee candidates are provided, apart from that, special quality personal data are not processed..
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data can be shared with judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies in cases where it is necessary for the Company to fulfill its legal obligations within the scope of the purposes listed above..
- How We Protect?
Personal data collected and processed by the company are protected by our Information Security Management system..
- Application and Right to Information
Regarding personal data, if any of the rights stated within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK is requested to be used, an application may be made to the Company. This application must be made to the Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Board. Below we have prepared an application form for you to make your applications easier..
Please fill in the application form;
- By coming to the above-mentioned address of the company in person (the applicant must fill in the application form with his / her identity card),
- By sending to the company address via notary or registered mail,
- For YSM Mining email@example.com using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to us by the person concerned and registered in the Company's system,
- Via our website, you can fill in and send electronically.
In accordance with Article 13/2 of the KVKK, you will be returned within 30 (thirty) days from the date the applications are received by the Company. Our reply will be delivered to you in written or electronic form. We would like to mention that; If the answer to be given in accordance with the KVKK exceeds ten pages, a transaction fee of 1 (one) Turkish Lira may be charged for each page exceeding ten pages..