Cookie Clarification Text
XX OTEL SAN VE TİC LTD. As ŞTİ, we use our websites ("Site"), our applications or all similar online or offline channels (collectively referred to as the "Platform") that we offer to you in digital environment. Cookies, pixels, to improve your experience during your use or visit. GIFs etc. We make use of certain technologies ("cookies").
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVK Law").
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you regarding the processing of personal data obtained due to the processing of personal data by collecting personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we want to explain to you which types of cookies we use for what purposes on our site and our application and how you can control these cookies..
As XX OTEL, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public medium. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected based on the legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company through cookies in electronic environment within the scope of your visit to our website or because of your use of our application. Marketing and advertising activities carried out through targeting and profiling are carried out only if you have your express consent. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law..
To Whom and For What Purpose Personal Data Can Be Transferred
As XX OTEL, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
– To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the site. For example, logged in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the Site.
– To analyze the Site and to increase the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of the different servers that the Site works on, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting the performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
– To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third party social media channels on the Site, remembering the user name information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
– To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
In accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the KVK Law and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed in accordance with your consent in cases required by the legislation, otherwise, without your consent. As XX OTEL, we may share your personal data within the scope of the disclosure text with third parties, affiliates, business partners and group companies that benefit from the services of our Company, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world..
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
Below you can find different types of cookies we use on our site and application. Both first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and our application..
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site and application to function correctly. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log on to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site..
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies remember your preferences and choices on the site and application and enable the services offered on our site to be personalized for you. For example, it allows us to remember your choice of language on our site or the font size you choose while reading a text..
Social Media Cookies
These cookies collect information about your social media usage. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook / Twitter accounts to create personalized advertisements or market research..
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we are able to improve your use of our site and application and the services we provide to you by performing performance analysis. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can determine which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems..
Targeting or advertising cookies
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the platform are as follows:
· Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, general explanation can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Cookies preferences may need to be made separately for each device on which the visitor accesses the Platform.
· To turn off cookies managed by Google Analyticstıklayınız.
· To manage the personalized ad experience provided by Googletıklayınız.
· Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices..
· The mobile device's settings menu can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices..
· You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser's settings..
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law,
· learning whether personal data is processed,
· requesting information if personal data has been processed,
· learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
· Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred,
· To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to notify third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
· Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
· object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data..
You can submit your requests regarding your rights in question to our Company by filling in the Data Owner Application Form at [www.ysmmaden.com]. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the process requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board..